Slope Erosion Control Welded Plastic HDPE Geocells
HDPE geocell is manufactured from strips of high density polyethylene HDPE cross welded by ultrasonic technique to form cells, the strips can be perforated if required to allow the lateral movement of air and water through the structure. It is three dimensional, honeycomb like structures and flexible to fold during the transport and installation at construction sites. The high-strength network of interconnected cells will be filled with soils, aggregates, concrete or other on-site infill materials when stretched into web structures, which has powerful and rigid confinement and stabilizing in the lateral and vertical sides to significantly improve the performance of soils. It is an economic and effective in solving soil stability problems in load support, slope, channel, and shoreline protection, and vegetated retaining wall applications. Features
- Consistent and maximum seam strength, suitable for any soils, desert, and other geological conditions
- Excellent resistance to aging, wear, erosion, chemicals, skidding, and deformation
- Effectively supporting and scattering load abilities for roadbed
- Flexible geometry size (such as depth and welding distance) for any projects
- Light weight, foldable and easy to transport, fast installation, lower project cost Uses
* Reinforcement for railway bed, soft ground roads, retaining walls, steep slope, driveways, landslides preventing.
* To support the pipeline and sewer.
* Independent wall, wharf and breakwater, etc.
* Deserts, the beach and the river bed, the river bank managements. Geocell slope protection
Technical Specification Production Lines